Wednesday, 12 October 2016

How long can Apple afford to wait for Apple VR?

I’m going to be honest here. I don’t know if virtual reality or augmented reality or either of them are the future of technology. I mean, I really like what I have seen thus far. But as for whether or not this is going to be a driving force in the technology industry or not, I can’t rightly tell. This might be a fad, much like an electronic version of the Pet Rock, or 3D movies, or Edward Furlong’s career. There are a lot of unknowns in the future.One thing we do know is that there is an explosion going on right now in the world of VR and AR with companies aplenty riding this ...

Continue reading »

The post How long can Apple afford to wait for Apple VR? appeared first on Pocketnow.



from Pocketnow http://pocketnow.com/2016/10/12/apple-vr

No comments:

Post a Comment